We are here to support all our families and please feel free to contact the school if you need help. School is able to provide support with parenting, attendance, behaviour at home, understanding your child’s learning or completing application forms (e.g. high school application, benefit applications, immigration concerns etc). Please speak to Mrs Booth, Miss Lane, Mrs Scadden, Mrs Tetley or any member of the team if you need help.
We have included useful information and links below:
Are you suffering from domestic violence or abuse?
- Leeds Domestic Violence Service – 0113 246 0401 (24 hour service)
- Report your abuse online to West Yorkshire police
- Guide to support options for abuse – Mind
- Support after rape and sexual violence (SARSVL) – 0808 802 3344
- Reporting abuse in education – 0800 136 663
For all aspects of parenting advice:
Do you need help with money problems or debt?
- Leeds City Council – 0113 275 4142
- Free Debt Advice Leeds – 0113 235 0276
Do you need help with alcohol or drugs addiction?
- Forward Leeds – 0113 887 2477
Do you need support with your child’s behaviour?
Mrs Tetley is able to offer support with home behaviour, including out of hours support if necessary – 0113 243 3375 or email email@example.com
Your GP may also be able to offer advice or support via the NHS website.
Going out or staying home alone?
As your child gets older, it’s likely they’ll want a bit more independence or want to explore alone during the summer holidays. But are they ready to stay home or go out alone? Find out more information on the NSPCC website.